Wednesday, November 12, 2014

命运 / destiny

people come people go 
one day
I notice u 
from far I admire u 
















knowing u drop by 
I quietly see u from where I am 

d day 
u pick me up 
I'm on top of d world 
















d journey begins 
u treasure me u love me 
u teach me u guide me 
each day I cherish u I appreciate u
:
:
:
one day
it is not d way it is anymore
u put me aside 
I'm puzzle I'm scare

people come people go
I can see u from far
I'm hurt I'm sad












:
:
:
I'm sorry mummy
I'm not 3rd party I don't owe ah boy
I'm not ruin your status
I'm not taking ah boy away from u
I'm not replacing u
I know u don't like me
with whatsoever reasons
please don't take ah boy away from me
I like to talk to ah boy when I'm sad
I like ah boy's hug when I'm scare
:
:
:
I'm sorry ah boy
I don't mean to spend so much time of yours on me
please don't throw me away
I don't wish to be recycle
:
please
:
:
please ah boy
:
:
please don't put me in d box














:
:
:
please don't throw me
:
:
:
:
a..w...a.....y

No comments: